Blanca Padilla is an extraordinary beauty and one of Vogue Spain’s favourite topmodels. Curious to know more about her? Check out our 10 facts about Blanca Padilla.
10 FACTS ABOUT BLANCA PADILLA
1. Blanca was born near Madrid (Spain) on 7 January 1995.
2. She was a marketing student when she was discovered by a model scout in the metro of Madrid.
3. She signed with the agency Model Management in Paris, New York, Milan and London.
4. In February 2014, she was voted Female Model of the Year of the 59th edition of Madrid Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
5. She is 1.79 m tall.
6. In autumn 2014, she hit the catwalk for the Victoria’s Secret Show.
7. In 2015, Dolce & Gabbana chose her for an advertising campaign.
8. During the haute couture week in January 2017, she hit the catwalk for Elie Saab, Dior, Armani, Givenchy and Ulyana Sergeenko.
9. “Travelling is the best thing, it can open your mind, even against your will,” she says.
10. VERTIGO’s favourite editorial featuring Blanca Padilla was shot by Miguel Reveriego for Vogue Spain (March 2017 issue).
Photos: Courtesy of Miguel Reveriego for Vogue Spain
VIDEO: BLANCA PADILLA’S BEST RUNWAY SHOWS
VIDEO: BLANCA PADILLA FOR VOGUE SPAIN 2015
Follow Blanca Padilla on Instagram